We at SES recognise that we have a duty and commitment to demonstrate high standards of environmental concern and we will ensure that we use this commitment to reduce our impact on the environment.
We will consistently identify any opportunities for increased sustainability through our practises.
In 2011 SES introduced an Environmental/Green Policy which outlines how we aim to minimise our carbon footprint as much as possible, we currently:
- Issue all Escrow contracts electronically reducing the need to print
- Provide software and solutions to clients to sign Escrow Agreements without the need to print
- Request all deposits electronically
- Receive and process all Escrow deposits using our secure online (256-bit SSL Encryption) service
- Issue all Validation Test Reports via email
- Processed and store all documentation using our Advanced paperless Escrow System
- Provide and promote remote testing services to reduce CO² emissions during travel.
- Promote video conferences rather than face-to-face meetings to reduce CO² emissions during travel.
- Utilise the internet and email as a means to distribute information such as newsletters, brochures and letters
- Recycle all paper and plastic
For more information please contact us on 0161 488 1400 or email email@example.com