As an integral part of our Escrow service, clients need to feel totally secure and comfortable with the secure storage provision of their Escrow provider.
Many other Escrow suppliers use vaults which are simply not designed to hold technology media. SES’s Secure Storage approach is focused on modern media storage facilities to ensure our customers have the optimum solution for the latest technology deposits.
SES provides CTC (Counter Terrorism Checked) and SC (Special Clearance) compliant secure storage facilities and all premises have extensive security features which are externally audited & approved.
Secure Storage With SES:
- All processes are in accordance with UKAS Lloyds registered ISO 9001:2008 and 27001:2013 information security
- All staff are security cleared & bound by non-disclosure agreements
- ADPRO fast-trace internal & external CCTV
- ADPRO presidium video motion detection linked to our dedicated 24/7 monitoring service
- PAC and biometric access controls
- Redwall intruder detection
- VESDA fire detection systems linked via ADSL to a dedicated 24 x 7 x 365 monitoring service
- All vehicle activity is tracked (using GPS) by the remote monitoring service; staff have the capability of remotely immobilising the vehicle, locking/unlocking the door and ring fencing areas.
For more information on how setting up an Escrow agreement could benefit you, please contact one of our specialists on:
0161 488 1400 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org