It is common practice for your clients to request Escrow as part of contract negotiations with you when licensing your applications to perform critical business functions and streamline their operations because Escrow supports the licence and protects their investment.
How Does Offering Software Escrow Protection Benefit You?
Some of the key benefits of Escrow protection include:
- The SES Master Multi Licensee Agreement: A bespoke template agreement that can be used to cover all clients and any software product.
- Flexible SFTP Depositing: Minimise the impact of a high frequency depositing strategy by automating deposits in line with periods of low traffic.
- Increases Value: Increases the value of your software application to your clients, helping you win and secure more business
- Simple to Establish: Software Escrow agreements from SES are simple to establish and cost effective.
- Detailed Version Control: Secure third party source code repository and detailed version control.
- Bespoke Agreements: Bespoke agreements designed to meet your individual requirements.
- Fully Managed Service: SES manage and administer the Escrow agreement on your behalf, minimising costs.
Why Should You Choose SES?
In recent years a number of clients have transferred their Escrow provision to SES, including: VueTec, MHR and Whistlebrook
From working closely with our client base we have established that there are 5 key reasons our customers choose SES for their Escrow provision, these are:
- Free, fully managed transfer of their Escrow protection from their previous Escrow supplier over to SES.
- The ability to consolidate all of their Escrow protection under a single Master Multi Licensee Agreement.
- Increased deposit frequency and simplified depositing – 2 deposits per year as standard for our on premise Escrow agreements and unlimited depositing up to 100GB included as standard on all of our SaaS agreements.
- Frequent deposit reporting to ensure that the material held in Escrow matches your customers live system.
- Basic Validation testing on all deposits as standard. In addition, SES’s Remote Code Validation testing includes a complete audio and visual recording of the build process to ensure the code can be redeployed accurately in the event of a release.
- Up to 30% savings on standard rate card offerings against our equally accredited competitors.
If you are transferring an existing Escrow agreement to SES, you also have the option to maintain your existing terms if required. In addition, SES will manage the entire transfer process and set up your new agreement before your existing agreement expires, ensuring continuity of service.
If you are interested in transferring your Escrow protection to SES or would like to find out more about how our Escrow protection could benefit you, please speak to one of our specialists.
© Financechain Limited trading as SES and ses-escrow.co.uk, 2019. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Financechain Limited trading as SES and ses-escrow.co.uk, with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Find out how SES can help your business